Futuristic SPAAG concept

I have always admired South African G6 Howitzer and its chassis. I was always wondering on how it would look in close anti air support like Russian Pantsir S1 or similar vehicles. After some sketching and general layout work, this is what I got.
Model is finished from the outside maybe some smaller parts but they can be done using textures.

First block outs general layout.
First version had guns spaced out but I didn`t like it that way, I wanted to have something a bit optimized.

 Side by side of another version, this version had the buns placed together and that left me some space to place an targeting radar on the right side and the optical targeting sensors on the left side.








 Some experimenting with additional armor for the back wheels, but decided against that.



Comments

Popular Posts