Scan cleanup work for low poly game characters

Here are couple of screen shots for couple of head scans that I was working. Some of the scans I received from clients as RAW scan model that I had to clean without texture cleanup. Last model was done by me from the picture processing to generating the model inside the RC and later on cleanup of the model.


This is a scan from a Mojito 3D studio (https://www.mojito3dstudio.com/), it was a part of a 3D scan cleanup license certification which I have attended. Scan cleanup certification was run buy Jeffrey Ian Willson on of the well the best in photogrammetry area.
This was scan cleanup without any re projection of the textures.  










After that I had an opportunity to work on cleaning up head scan for a Japanese studio, and for this project I only had to deliver the cleaned head with the separate teeth mesh.











On this project I was involved from generating geometry using RC (Reality Capture) to cleaning up scan and exporting it as low poly asset with complete set of textures.












To be continued later on...

Comments

Popular Posts